1. Do no take any medication that contains aspirin, vitamin E, weight loss medication or any Chinese herbs for 2 weeks before the surgery. A complete drug list will be provided on your pre-op appointment date.
2. Arrange for an adult to drive you to and from your surgery. You CAN NOT take a taxi home. You must also arrange for an adult to stay with you for 24 hours after the breast augmentation operation.
3. Do not smoke for at least 2 weeks prior to the surgery.
4. After the first dressing change, wear your bra continuously day and night to support and position the implants.
5. Driving is permitted after a few days, only if you are not taking pain medications or muscle relaxors.
6. Avoid heavy lifting, exercise or excessive movement of your arms for 2 weeks.
7. You may resume all normal activities after 3 weeks of the breast augmentation surgery.
specific recommendations will be made when you
come to our La Jolla / San Diego clinic.
If you would like to know more about breast augmentation surgery, you can contact us by phone, email or schedule an appointment at Dr. Soltero's office:
4510 Executive Drive Suite #105
San Diego CA 92121
(UTC / La Jolla area)