THREADLIFT SAN DIEGO
ThreadLift ™ is a simple non-surgical face-lift procedure that uses barded sutures (threads) to reposition the facial droopy tissue. This non-invasive & suture base technique lifts the droopy areas of the brow, cheeks, jowl and neck. The lift effects are immediate and the risk and recovery are minimal. Threads cannot be seen or palpated.
The ThreadLift ™ results of are a more youthful and fresher appearance; and can be enhanced with different non-surgical treatments like Restylane ®, Botox ® Cosmetic, IPL ™ (skin treatments using photorejuvenation), micropeels ,TCA peels and skin care products
Who is a good ThreadLift ™ candidate?
- You are in good medical conditions.
- You have some evidence of facial (brow, cheeks, jowl & neck) droopiness
- You have realistic expectation about thread lift
- You would like to see a lift effect but don't want to have a facial surgery
- You have moderate tissue thickness, not too thin or to heavy.
- You understand the amount tissue elevated will be moderate in comparison of surgery (thread lift can achieve 50% or more of the elevation of a facial surgery)
- Fully understand the risks and benefits of thread lift
Initial consultation for ThreadLift ™ in La Jolla San Diego
A personal consultation in our exclusive La Jolla / San Diego office is the very first step if you are considering thread lift.
During the consultation at our La Jolla / San Diego clinic, Dr. Ron Soltero will assess your physical and emotional health, discuss your expectations about thread lift and examine your face for skin elasticity and droopiness.
You will also be able to talk about the risk and benefits, additional treatments such us Botox ® Cosmetic, fillers, Fotofacial & skin care among others.
In our La Jolla / San Diego clinic Dr. Ron Soltero will be showing several pre and post op pictures of ThreadLift ™
The ThreadLift ™ procedure
ThreadLift ™is performed by inserting threads under the skin and looping the suture around deep supportive tissues of the brow line, cheek-corner of the mouth, jowl and neck. Threads run under the skin towards the hairline. Thread lift is performed as an outpatient (no overnight stay required).
The thread lift procedure is performed on our La Jolla / San Diego certified surgery center. Dr. Ron Soltero's office is conveniently located in the UTC / La Jolla area. Fully equipped with two AAAASF certified operating rooms, it stands out to be one of the most private and select plastic surgery offices in the San Diego area.
The price and number of threads used for to lift the facial skin depends not only on Dr. Soltero's preferences, but also on the look that you want to achieve.
After the ThreadLift ™ procedure
You will probably experienced some swelling and bruising right after the Thread lift. However within one or two days most of the patients look presentable with make up. When the tenderness from the treatment subsides over a few weeks, patients are never aware of the threads.
Some pre & post op tips for ThreadLift ™
- Do no take any medication that contains aspirin, vitamin E, weight loss medication or any Chinese herbs for 2 weeks before the surgery. A complete drug list will be provided on your pre op date.
- Arrange for an adult to drive you to and from your ThreadLift ™procedure
- Do not smoke for at least 2 weeks prior to the surgery
- Do not pull down tissue & avoid excessive oral animation.
- Avoid straining and apply cold.
- No drinking with straw. Soft diet like soup and pasta.
- Be gentle when applying make up.
- Keep head elevated for 48 hours. Try airplane pillow.
- You may resume all normal activities after 3 weeks of the ThreadLift ™.
More specific recommendations will be made when you come in to our La Jolla / San Diego clinic.
If you would like to know more about thread lift you can contact us by phone, e-mail or by scheduling a consultation at Dr. Soltero's office:
4510 Executive Drive Suite 105
San Diego CA 92121
(UTC / La Jolla area)