Gynecomastia is defined as the visible development of breast tissue in male patients. It is a condition in which males develop enlargement of the breast and/or “puffy” areola. In most cases, gynecomastia is treated with resection of the excess breast tissue; peripheral chest liposuction may also be helpful.
- Men whose condition cannot be corrected through alternative medicine treatments
- Healthy individuals who do not have a life-threatening illness or medical condition that can impair healing
- Non-smokers and non-drug users
- Men with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for improving the physical symptoms of Gynecomastia
- Men who are physically healthy and of relatively normal weight
- Men who have realistic expectations
- Men whose breast development has stabilized
- Men who are bothered by the feeling that their breasts are too large
TAP ON THE IMAGE TO VIEW BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS
Initial Consultation for Gynecomastia /Surgery in La Jolla San Diego
A personal consultation in our exclusive La Jolla / San Diego office is the very first step if you are considering gynecomastia. During the consultation at our La Jolla / San Diego clinic, Dr. Ron Soltero will assess your physical and emotional health, discuss your expectations about gynecomastia and the likely outcomes of it.
You will also be able ask questions about gynecomastia, talk about options available and risks involving the procedure.
In our La Jolla / San Diego clinic Dr. Ron Soltero will be showing several pre and post op pictures of gynecomastia.
The Gynecomastia Surgery
The gynecomastia procedure is performed at our La Jolla / San Diego certified surgery center. Dr. Ron Soltero’s office is conveniently located in the UTC / La Jolla area. Fully equipped with two AAAASF certified operating rooms, it stands out to be one of the most private and select plastic surgery offices in the San Diego area.
General anesthesia is used to perform gynecomastia. A Board Certified Anesthesiologist administers the anesthesia.